Enjoy this 3-day tour to Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi. Along with the highlights and landmarks of each city, including the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, the Amber Fort, Maharajah’s City Palace, Observatory (Jantar Mantar), Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) in Jaipur, the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple), President’s House and the Parliament House in Delhi.
NOTE- The booking amount is for per person on sharing basis. If you want to book for single person, please fill ‘send enquiry’ form.
Day 1: DELHI
Arrive Delhi / Hotel Pick up / Airport Pick-up
Delhi Guided Tour :Includes the Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Passing by President House, Parliament House and visit the India Gate and the lotus-shaped Bahai Temple. Later Drive to Jaipur (5-6 hours). Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: JAIPUR
Jaipur which is also known as Pink City : Morning Amber Fort with Elephant Safari.
Later visit City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architect.
Another monument near the City Palace is Jantar Mantar which is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh.
At last visit The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Later drive to Agra. Overnight in Agra.
Day 3: AGRA
Taj Mahal at Sunrise Guided tour. Taj Mahal which is entirely made of white marble and its walls are decorated with exquisite Pietra dura work.
Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Later Visit Agra Fort.
Then after Lunch break : Drive to Delhi for airport, or your desired destination in Delhi.
Tour Cost Inclusions:
- Meeting and assistance by our representative.
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing basis in 3 star category hotel.
- Hotel Accommodations in Jaipur and Agra.
- Meal plan- Bed and breakfast basis.
- Couple prices on twin sharing.
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions, as per the program by the private vehicle.
- Professional tour guides for all excursions wherever necesssary.
- One Mineral bottled water per person per day.
- Transport, parking, Gasoline, and tollways.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Interstate taxes and Parking charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Wifi in the car
- Adults – 12 to 99 years
- Child – 6 to 11 years ( Sharing with 2 adults & 1 Child)
- Infant – 0 to 4 years free.
Tour Cost Exclusions:
- International flight tickets.
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees.
- Lunch and dinner
- Any optional trip.
- Items of personal nature like phone call, table drinks, etc.
- Other language guides can be supplemented at a supplement cost
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides and hotel staff
- Any items not specified under cost includes.