4 Days – Golden Triangle Tour India. Explore Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Red Fort in Delhi. Stroll around local markets of Chandni Chowk – Delhi. See the Mausoleum of Mughal Emperor at Sikandrabad. See one of the Seven Wonders of the World – Taj Mahal. Visit Red Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb at Agra.
Duration : 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination : Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi
See the illustrious sights of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur on 4-days tour of the famous Golden Triangle with a Private Guide. Enjoy an itinerary jam-packed with must-see highlights, including the majestic Taj Mahal, all while experiencing India’s diverse and vibrant culture.
Tour can be customized as per your choice
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
DAY 1: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
You will be greeted by our representative (or driver) at Delhi airport during arrival and get transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
DAY 2: DELHI – JAIPUR
After breakfast, begin your sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. In Old Delhi, visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort (Photo stop), and Chandni Chowk (by Rickshaw). Later after lunch (optional), start sightseeing of New Delhi which includes India Gate, Rastrapati Bhawan, and Qutub Minar. Later drive to Jaipur and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 3: JAIPUR – AGRA
After breakfast, start sightseeing tour of Jaipur at 08:00 a.m. Explore Amber Fort with Elephant ride, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace. In the evening, drive to Agra. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
DAY 4: AGRA – DELHI
Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise, then come back to the hotel for breakfast. After freshening up, check out from the hotel and visit Agra Fort. Later drive to Delhi Airport (or your desired destination in Delhi). Your tour ends here.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative
- Hotel accommodation in 3 Star Hotel on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plan -Bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions, as per the program by the private vehicle.
- Professional tour guides for all excursions wherever necessary.
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument.
- One Mineral bottled water per person per day.
- Elephant ride (one way ride for ascending only) at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Free hotel pickup included
- Free hotel drop-off included
- Interstate taxes
- Driver and fuel charges
- Transport and parking charges
- Gasoline, and tollways.
- Wifi in the car
- Adults – 12 to 99 years
- Child – 6 to 11 years ( Sharing with 2 adults & 1 Child)
- Infant – 0 to 4 years free.
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees.
- Lunch and dinner
- Any optional trip.
- Items of personal nature like phone call, table drinks, etc.
- Other language guides can be supplemented at a supplement cost
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides and hotel staff
- Any items not specified under cost includes.
- Any kind of medical expanse during the trip.