Start and end in New Delhi! With the discovery tour Royal Rajasthan with Taj Mahal Tour, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through New Delhi, India and 10 other destinations in India. Royal Rajasthan with Taj Mahal Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Royal Rajasthan with Taj Mahal Tour is the finest introduction perfect for those who want to get drenched in the varied hues of Indian culture. This tour covers 8 eminent places positioned in the heartland of the country, i.e. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Mandawa
You will be picked up from the airport, or your hotel. Then start the sightseeing tour. Visiting Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Rajghat, India Gate, Presendential Palace, Parliament House, Humayun’s Tomb, then Qutub Minar. Evening free for your leisure activities. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi – Agra
After breakfast, straight drive to Agra by the Express highway. Check in to the hotel in Agra, and afterwards visit Agra Fort, and then view Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh, at sunset for its wonderful pictures. Overnight in Agra.
Day 3 : Agra – Jaipur
Before breakfast, visit the Taj Mahal with sunrise in the morning (highly recommended). Come back to the hotel, have breakfast, then checkout, and drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, and Abhaneri stepwell with village-area experience. Reach Jaipur, check in to the hotel. Evening for leisure activities. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 4 : Jaipur
After breakfast, enjoy your full day sightseeing in Jaipur. Enjoy Amber Fort with Elephant Riding, Water Palace, City Palace, Jantar Mantar (observatory), and Hawa Mahal. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 5 : Jaipur – Udaipur
Drive to Udaipur via Chittorgarh . On arrival check in at hotel. Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 6 : Udaipur
After breakfast, enjoy your full day sightseeing in Udaipur. Visit Jagdish Temple, then enjoy City Palace of Udaipur, Sahelion ki Baari. In evening enjoy boat-ride at Lake Pichola, which will be a nice experience. Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 7 : Udaipur – Jodhpur
Drive to Jodhpur via Ranakpur . On arrival, check in to the hotel . Sightseeing of Jodhpur begins. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort (majestic fort).and Jaswant Thada. Later enjoy the evening by looking at the Clock-tower. Stay overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 8 : Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
Today drive to Jaisalmer via Osian . On arrival check in to the hotel. Stay overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 9 : Jaisalmer
After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Salim ji ki Haveli and Gadi Sagar Lake. Evening drive to sand dunes where you can enjoy camel ride. Stay overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 10 : Jaisalmer – Bikaner
Today drive to Bikaner. On arrival check in to the hotel . After check in, sightseeing of Bikaner visiting Camel breeding farm. Stay overnight in Bikaner.
Day 11: Bikaner – Mandawa
After breakfast, visit Junagarh Fort, Lal Garh Palace, the Karni Mata Temple. Lastly visit Asia’s largest camel breeding farm . Then drive to Mandawa. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Stay overnight in Mandawa.
Day 12 : Mandawa – Delhi Departure
Today after breakfast, driver straight to Delhi International Airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative.
- Hotel accommodations in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur.
- Hotel accommodations in Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, and Mandawa.
- Hotel accommodations on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plan- Bed and breakfast basis.
- Couple prices on twin sharing.
- All transfers, sightseeing, and excursions by an air-conditioned car.
- Professional tour guides for all excursions wherever necessary.
- Battery bus ride from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument and vice versa
- Packaged drinking bottled water per person per day.
- Private guided tour
- Free hotel pickup included
- Free hotel drop-off included
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Boat ride in Udaipur.
- Camel ride in Jaisalmer.
- Transport, and parking charges included
- Gasoline and tollways charges included.
- Interstate taxes included
- Driver and fuel charges
- Wifi in the car
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees.
- Lunch and dinner
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, and guides.
- Any items not specified under cost includes.