Explore the wonderful land India, which is loaded with lively destinations that are worth of visiting once in a lifetime. Every traveler love to enjoy the Golden Triangle Tour and when it is combined with the heaven on earth Kashmir then it becomes a great experience. Enjoy seeing the wonders of India through the Golden Triangle Tours with Kashmir for your vacation.
Day 1: Delhi sightseeing
On day 1, our driver will pick you up from the airport. Later your Delhi sightseeing begins. In Old Delhi, lies Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque) made of red sandstone and white marble, completed in 1656. Red Fort (closed on Mondays) the 17th century imposing fortress was built in red sandstone. Then visit Raj Ghat which is the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi.
In New Delhi, visit Humayuns Tomb, built by his wife Haji Begum in the 16th Century. The Qutab Minar, the landmark of Delhi, and a huge tower of victory. Proceed to the Rashtrapati Bhawan (Drive Pass) once the Viceroy’s residence and now the official residence of the President of India. The India Gate (42m), commemorates the 70,000 Indian soldiers who died in the 1st world war. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Option 2 : If on day 1, your flight arrives late, or in the evening, you will do your Delhi sightseeing on day 2.
Day 2: Delhi to Agra
After breakfast, you will head towards Agra where you will check into your hotel after reaching. Later in the day, you will visit Agra Fort, and Mehtab Bagh (for the sunset view of Taj Mahal). Then you will be taken back to the hotel for spending the night.
Day 3: Agra- Fatehpur Sirki- Jaipur
Wake up early and watch the sunrise over Taj Mahal. Here you can spend some time and your guide will tell you about Taj Mahal. After this, you will go back to your hotel for breakfast after which you will head towards Jaipur. On the way, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri where your guide will tell you the history of the fort. Also visit Abhaneri Stepwell for the village-life experience, and then move towards Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing
After having breakfast you will visit the Amber Fort and your guide will share the history of the fort. After this, you will visit the Jal Mahal situated in the Man Sagar Lake. In the afternoon you can visit the Maharaja’s City Palace and then later you will visit the Jantar Mantar which was built by Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh. Before going back to the hotel you will visit the Hawa Mahal. It was built for the royal ladies to see the processions in the street without being seen.
Day 5: Jaipur- Delhi – Srinagar
After having breakfast in your hotel, you will start for Delhi. On reaching Delhi, our driver will drop you to the Delhi airport, to catch the flight from Delhi to Srinagar from Delhi Palam Airport. After reaching Srinagar, you will check in at our reserved Hotel.
Day 6: Srinagar
You will explore the beautiful sights of Srinagar and Sonmarg which includes Dal Lake, Tulip Garden, Mughal Gardens, Jama Masjid Mosque, and Sonmarg. By night, we will drive back to our hotel in Srinagar. Today we will visit:-
Day 7: Srinagar
You will proceed towards the beautiful valley Gulmarg. Here we will explore Gulmarg Gondola, Apharwat Peak, Gulmarg Golf Course. And by night we will return back to Srinagar where you can have some shopping time.
Day 8: Srinagar – Delhi
You will catch your flight to Delhi from Srinagar Airport and by morning your driver will drop you at Delhi International Airport or Railway Station.
And with this our 7 nights, 8 days tour package of Golden Triangle with Srinagar tour will be finished. I will suggest you to contact us for more details.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative
- Hotel accommodation in sharing double / twin basis.
- House boat accommodation in Srinagar.
- Meal plan -Bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions, as per the program by the private vehicle.
- Professional tour guides for all excursions wherever necessary.
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monumentument
- One Mineral bottled water per person per day.
- Elephant ride (one way ride for ascending only) at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Free hotel pickup included
- Free hotel drop-off included
- Interstate taxes
- Driver and fuel charges
- Transport and parking charges
- Gasoline, and tollways.
- Wifi in the car
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees.
- Lunch and dinner
- Any optional trip.
- Items of personal nature like phone call, table drinks, etc.
- Other language guides can be supplemented at a supplement cost
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides and hotel staff
- Any items not specified under cost includes.
- Any kind of medical expanse during the trip.