6 Days – Golden Triangle Tour India. Explore Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Red Fort in Delhi. Stroll around local markets of Chandni Chowk – Delhi. See one of the Seven Wonders of the World – Taj Mahal. Visit Red Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb at Agra.
Day 1: Arriving in Delhi
When you arrive in Delhi, you will check into the hotel and rest for the night in the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi city tour
After having breakfast at the hotel, your Delhi sightseeing begins. In Old Delhi, lies Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque) made of red sandstone and white marble, completed in 1656. Red Fort (closed on Mondays) the 17th century imposing fortress was built in red sandstone. Then visit Raj Ghat which is the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi.
In New Delhi, visit Humayuns Tomb, built by his wife Haji Begum in the 16th Century. The Qutab Minar, the landmark of Delhi, and a huge tower of victory. Proceed to the Rashtrapati Bhawan (Drive Pass) once the Viceroy’s residence and now the official residence of the President of India. The India Gate (42m), commemorates the 70,000 Indian soldiers who died in the 1st world war. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Delhi- Agra
After having breakfast, you will proceed towards Agra where you will first check in the hotel after arriving. Later in the day, you will visit the Mehtab Bagh, and also the Taj Mahal which was built by Shah Jahan for his beautiful wife Queen Mumtaz Mahal in 1658 and is included in the UNESCO world heritage site.
Agra 4: Agra- Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur
Wake up early and head towards Taj Mahal to see the beautiful sunrise. You can spend some time here while your guide tells you the interesting facts about the monument. After this, you can go to your hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast, you will visit the Agra Fort and your guide will enlighten you about the history of this fort. Then you will proceed towards Jaipur and will drive past Fatehpur Sikri which was Mughal Capital for some time. After reaching Jaipur, you can check in the hotel and rest.
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing
After having breakfast, visit the Amber Fort where your guide will tell you about the history of the fort. Then you will visit the Jal Mahal which is located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. You will visit Maharaja’s City Palace which includes Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal. You will also visit Jantar Mantar and the Hawa Mahal which was built for the royal ladies who could observe the festivals without being seen. And finally, you will head for your hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur to Delhi
After breakfast, you will head towards Delhi. Our driver will drop you to Delhi airport, or your hotel in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Golden Triangle Tour.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative
- Hotel accommodation in sharing double / twin basis in 3 star hotel.
- Meal plan -Bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing, excursions, as per the program by the private vehicle.
- Professional tour guides for all excursions wherever necessary.
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument.
- One Mineral bottled water per person per day.
- Elephant ride (one way ride for ascending only) at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Free hotel pickup included
- Free hotel drop-off included
- Interstate taxes
- Driver and fuel charges
- Transport and parking charges
- Gasoline, and tollways.
- Wifi in the car
- Adults – 12 to 99 years
- Child – 6 to 11 years ( Sharing with 2 adults & 1 Child)
- Infant – 0 to 4 years free.
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees.
- Lunch and dinner
- Any optional trip.
- Items of personal nature like phone call, table drinks, etc.
- Other language guides can be supplemented at a supplement cost
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides and hotel staff
- Any items not specified under cost includes.
- Any kind of medical expanse during the trip.